The Land of the Forgotten The Land of the Forgotten

nice

Pretty damn epic, but not original at all and very repetitive. Also, nice beat, but the snare is bugging me like crazy; its way to snappy. Don't you think a more powerful snare would sound better. Anyways, Good job.

Cj's Theme Cj's Theme

CJ is the reason why Waldo is hiding.

Another scorcher! This song represents everything that is good; I just want to shove it in my nose and smell it forever. I was hungry, but now I am bloated. I was thirsty, but now it is quenched.
I can no other answer make, but, thanks, and thanks.

-I>

Marks-a-lot responds:

I have seen the top of the mountain and it is good. your theme is next broseph!

BK's Theme BK's Theme

BK can kill two stones with one bird

I don't know who this BK guy is, but he must be the grooviest guy ever. This song makes me want to smother him in mayo and just dribble a little bit of Kirkland Signature Omega-3 fish oils on him just like that, then punch someone in the face for not making this song a long time ago.
GeeGee with this one.

-I>

Marks-a-lot responds:

Well, lucky for you beekay comes already pre packaged and smothered in mayo and Kirkland signature omega 3 fish oil. you know BK? He is that giant that lives behind my house, the one whose ankles I broke in four square all those years ago, the one that has the nastiest toilets in America (besides my brother's toilet) The guy who had my tv fall on his head and nothing happened, the guy who can speak-a-box like no other. you know that bk? heh?

[V] - Miasma [V] - Miasma

mmmm chorus...

You can't beat the quality of that choir. That's got epic written all over it.
Some nasty DnB you got here. Sounds like Calyx and Teebee which is what you were goin' for I think. Lots of uniqueness though, very nice. Lacks woofer bass tho; besides that you got a nice piece of meat goin' here. In the words of Tim and Eric, Great Job.

-l>

Marks-a-lot responds:

yea I was going for some what of a calyx and teebee sound. And I need to work on my sub bass skills, they are lacking to say the least. thanks for the review I didn't even know you still used that account. go by beekay's page and say something.

microcenter

Guitar vs Piano (8bit) Guitar vs Piano (8bit)

hmmmm...

this isn't 8-bit. 2 for effort.

pheel responds:

Read the author comments -_-

timid girl timid girl

nice

This would fit right in in the castle courtyards of Zelda: Ocarina of Time. Good Job on this one.

Reasoner- I'm Still Here Reasoner- I'm Still Here

very relaxing.
I wanna hear more of this from you. MOAR!
Great job on this one.

Remastery: Ice City Remastery: Ice City

hardcore.

I don't know if you are familiar with hardcore/metal music, but this reminds me of a sort of symphonic "breakdown."

I really like it. Good work.

Rage of the Champions Rage of the Champions

nice

im diggin the percussion solo.
very epic.

could be longer but good work.

-DruMs Iz LifE

_-={Newgrounds Spectrum}=-_ _-={Newgrounds Spectrum}=-_

great work

This is great. You can tell a lot of thought and work went in to this piece. It's a great piece.

Dark Aura is my fav. :O

Keep up the good work.

MaestroRage responds:

I'll keep it up for however long I can!

Glad you liked it DruMsIzLifE! Thank you for the review!